Creating ‘living art’ for the last 20 years
The INK’D London team takes immense pride in creating unique, creative, original designs for our customers.
Piercings: You choose the body part and we will pierce it.
When you visit INK’D London, you are assured quality, comfort and honesty.
Each artist has his/her own prices which are very competitive within London. At the end of the day, you are paying for quality, a work of art that will stay with you for the rest of your life.
INK’D London will work closely with you to ensure your ideas come to life.
Thinking of getting a tattoo done with us? Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us and make a booking today.
* Minimum 72 hours rescheduling or cancelation as per our policy.
* No show will result in deposits being lost.
* Lateness will result in your tattoo continuing onto another day and costing more.
* Being under the influence of drugs/Alcohol will result in heavy bleeding & artist not being able to finish, therefore resulting in you paying for the full tattoo but not finishing.
* All machines are sterilised & cleaned after each use, infections are a result of the correct procedures on our aftercare forms not being followed & the right aftercare not being used.
* NO tattoos for anyone under the age of 18.
* Payment upfront before any procedure.
* Changes in regards to size or design will cost more; minor changes costing £50 & complete change of design will cost £100.
*No refunds on any deposits.
*All procedures done at your own consent & we advise customers to refer back to their GP/Doctors for any advise.
*Bumps & Irritations are common after a piercing so please AVOID touching, taking the piercing out and we highly recommend you use the piercing aftercare that we provide in store.